Important Changes to Reservation System and Policies
As of Spring 2013, we have made the following changes in our reservation timeline:
In addition, in order to ensure fair sharing of the lab resources, we have instituted a new set of lab use policies:
- Same-day reservations of the labs now possible up to 2 hours ahead of the start time, reduced from the previous limit of 1 hour.
- All reservations can now be made up to 120 days ahead of time, extended from the previous limit of 60 days. It is now possible to plan ahead lab reservations for the entire semester.
Lastly, we have a set of policies regarding research projects. Please read them here.
- Minimum occupancy level: Lab reservations must maintain an average of 1/3 occupancy level. The occupancy level is defined against the lab seat capacity (20 total seats in the Mac lab and 28 in the PC lab).
- Daily maximum: (same-day reservations exempted)
- 3 hours per CLASS section
- 6 hours per RESEARCH project
- Term maximum: (same-day reservations exempted)
- 24 hours for CLASS section
- 48 hours for RESEARCH project
- Biweekly maximum: (effective up to 7 days prior)
- 4 hours per 2-week interval for CLASS
- 16 hours per 2-week interval for RESEARCH
- Maximum consecutive weekly reservation of the same time slot (ex. Mon 1-1:50pm): (effective up to 7 days prior)
We strongly recommend that you visit our policies page for more details and clarification. If you have read and understood our new policies, please visit our online reservation system here:
>> Click here to enter the reservation system <<
If you have forgotten your password, please email LaShanda (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will send you instructions. If you are a new user, please register with us by submitting this form. Please also check out the Help page, where you can find FAQ and Reservation Policies.
Today's Lab Schedule